I am really interested in how engineering teams do their internal technical documentation especially frontend teams. Is there a particular structure or is it just READMEs?
The main focus here is seamless on-boarding of new team member(s).
E.g for backend team, our doc structure is typically:
- Overview (about the project, structure of the team etc)
- Getting Started (how to setup, environments quirks etc)
- Database (Info about the collections/tables, decisions behind designs, structure etc)
- Cloud Functions/APIs (Self explanatory)
- Best Practices (Testing, style guide)
So, what's it like at your workplace? Please share.