Since I launched getd.io 🚀 two weeks ago, many changes have made into this product:
Support for a mobile responsive UI. See the difference here.
Support for new request body formats such as
form-data. Read my post if you are unsure what they are.
- Support for OAuth2 Bearer token in request headers
- The request history uses fuzzy search now.
- Both the request and response body editor will now automatically switch to the right format (e.g., JSON, raw text, HTML) by detecting the
It seems many users who land on the site didn't know what to do. To improve that:
- A new landing page was added to show a quick product demo.
- A list of sample requests are shown to new users to help them get started.
- I'm planning on open-sourcing this project. Please leave a comment on this post if you'd like to see this project open sourced, or have suggestions.
- I'm building an API explorer as a playground for public APIs. E.g., you can instantly get a token to call Spotify APIs and make it play some music, while at the same time learning how the API works.
- I'm planning to build a feature to allow users to create/save workspaces.
Please feel free to leave a comment as I ❤️ feedbacks!