Here's the good news: Git allows you to undo almost any mistake! 🤩
But the bad news is: You have to know the right commands & tools! 😩
To help you learn the various ways to save your neck, I've compiled a series of 17 short videos and a handy cheat sheet - free to download!
You'll learn how to...
- ...correct and fix your very last commit
- ...discard uncommitted changes in your working copy
- ...undo and revert an old commit
- ...return to a previous version of your project
- ...restore a deleted branch or commit
- ...deal with merge conflicts like a pro
Go ahead and download my "First Aid Kit for Git" for free and learn how to undo your mistakes like a Pro!