This year I set my reading goal to 5 books, I have already read 2 so far:
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers
I have a whole list of want to read books but instead of choosing one myself I thought it might be fun to let you guys decide what book I should read.
DEV doesn't have polls (yet) so I made one on Twitter, feel free to retweet 😄
The options are:
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future
- Hackers: Heroes of the Computer Revolution
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution
Also looking forward to any other suggestions in the comments!
I would also like to share that I am trying to get Goodreads liquid tags on DEV but for that Goodreads first need to add embeds to their website: Feature request
I think books are an important resource to devs and that adding a Goodreads liquid tag to DEV would make it a lot easier to share among each other.