Updated, see below
February 2019 I launched fullstackjob.com as a single-tenant Job Board for Full-Stack Developers. From the beginning, the plan was to build it as the basis for an "Engine", which can handle multiple boards for a different kind of Niche or Company Job Boards. To not potentially lose to much time before launching first board I did not implement multi-tenant layer, but the coding was done to add this layer as fast as possible after.
Next Step is now to build a new landing page for boardengine and start commercialization.
Soon I plan to make a more technical post about how I implemented multi-tenancy (Stack: Golang, Vue.js, ArangoDb, Redis, Nsq, Rancher/Docker)
Since I published the original post, about 3 years ago I added two new boards:
- Full-Stack Developer Jobs: https://fullstackjob.com
- React & ReactJS Jobs: https://reactjsjob.com
- Python Jobs: https://pythonjob.xyz
- Rust Developer Jobs: https://rustjob.xyz
- Golang Jobs: https://golangjob.xyz
Full-Stack Dev & Maker