In June of 2019 I presented a 45-minute session about WebAssembly at Refactr.Tech in Atlanta.
Liquid error: internal
In this presentation I reviewed:
- Building WebAssembly with C using Emscripten
- How WebAssembly manages memory
- Creating WebAssembly apps with Go
- Compiling Rust to WebAssembly
- Building fullstack apps in C# using Blazor WebAssembly
This is the full presentation:
Top comments (2)
Very nice talk! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the post. I want to write a WebAssembly in C or C++.