Together, we are going through how I set up my IoT Litter Box from start to finish. Including how to setup Node.js on a Raspberry Pi, how to connect sensors to a Raspberry Pi, and how to read the sensor inputs with Node.js.
- IoT and JS(?!): A Gentle Introduction to the Internet of Things
- IoT Reference Architecture
- Time Series Data and MongoDB: Best Practices Guide
- MongoDB University
- Twitter - @JoeKarlsson1
- GitHub - @JoeKarlsson
- LinkedIn - /in/joekarlsson
- TikTok - @JoeKarlsson
- Website - joekarlsson.com
This talk will be presented as part of CodeLand:Distributed on July 23. After the talk is streamed as part of the conference, it will be added to this post as a recorded video.