In my last five years, I have been working in different dev teams, and each one has a different code review process. I am interested in know-how is the code review process of your team.
A couple of questions could provide more information:
- Do you use an integrated tool in Slack to notify a new pull request? Witch one?
- What is the minimum of approvals needed in a pull request?
- How the reviewers are assigned?
- Do you use a pull request template?
- Are you evaluating unit test cases automatically in your PRs?
- What other automated tools are you using?
- After approving the PR what happens?
- Is your current process working fine?
- How is this process?
- How do you manage your development environments?