This past month I've been playing with unreal engine,by making a small first person shooter game. Moving on, I've decided to do a small RPG which involves more complex game login (user decisions).
Sector survival will be a hyper local game focused on sector 10, in the city of Chandigarh. Hyper local means that the game world is modeled on a specific part of a real city as it is now.
- Design of game assets
- Level Design
A hyper local social survival strategy game.
To survive a minimum of 20 mins of game play with a base popularity score for example 65% popularity
An RPG. The pawn/main character is situated in sector 10, located in the city of Chandigarh. The city is known for new money, students, and display of wealth. The pawn must accumulate a reasonable popularity score (65%) to move on to the next level/sector by playing against complex social rules with limited resources such as energy, health and money.
There are lots of choices and dialogues
Some action like GTA example driving, shooting
The game world will model sector 10 as it is now. The road map, market place will be the same.
- shot/fight - shot/fight + buy medicine, heal with time
- loan money, spend money on restaurant, food, medicine, gas + sell drugs (- popularity )
- fight, sell drugs, get caught speeding + loan money, take someone out on a date (- money), give someone a lift (- time) - fight, sell drugs, get caught speeding
- Hyper local game which means the game world is modeled on a specific part of a real city as it is now
- The characters will be modeled on real people within the city
- The characters will speak punjabi
- The game emulates the local culture hence enticing people to spend time within the game
Today, I'll walk you through creating a production-ready Express API running on AWS Lambda with a persistent MongoDB data store. Yes, that's a thing, you can build Express apps on AWS Lambda. Amazing, I know! And yes, you can use MongoDB without batting an eye!