variables, how to define them
- let & const (don't use var, I mean it!!)
- variable scope (is the variable accessible)
- number, string, boolean, symbol
- type conversion and testing, typeof
reference data types
- objects, arrays, etc.
- addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, and more!! (+, -, /, *)
- a reusable piece of code that is sometimes called a procedure if it doesn't return anything, but everyone just says function, unless they're being fancy or pedantic
- for, while, for-in, for-of
- if, else if, else, [try, catch, finally] -> debugging
- keyword this
- call, apply, and bind -> when/how to use them and where
- create, remove, modifying an element
- adding CSS class to element to modify it
Free Code Camp
If a book has a legally free version, I will link it. Otherwise, I'll link to its Google books page.
Next time I'll share some links on learning OOP or object-oriented programming in JS and how their classes work. There is a wealth of resources online and I can't hope to cover them all but I think these are pretty good and as always I'm open to any comments, critiques, or call outs.