I have been looking for the remote jobs as a Web Developer, then I thought maybe others will also be looking for it. So, I am posting this list which I got from one friend of mine. I think it will benefit everyone who is looking for some remote job.
- remotive.io :- A new, user-friendly interface. Looking for work is never fun, but the new interface makes me happy. The new icons are perfect!
- remoteleads.io :- They send you contract jobs via email. They have a free plan that I believe consists of weekly emails.
- remoteok.io :- This sleek job board is a fantastic tool for anyone with a background in programming or design, and it also has a bunch of new non-tech positions.
- angel.co/jobs :- Take a glance for startup companies and remote job prospects (with COVID verified hiring)
- justremote.co :- JustRemote, in addition to serving as a job board, will assist you in creating and fine-tuning your remote resume. It offers resume templates to help you get started on your job hunt.
- weworkremotely.com :- Every week, 100+ remote jobs in programming are posted, along with 50+ in other areas (marketing, sales, design, customer support, etc.) However, it is not very user-friendly: the highlighted jobs design is unclear, and it is often difficult to discover the most current job posts.
- flexjobs.com :- one of most extensive work-from-home websites due to its listing of jobs in a variety of sectors and skill levels There are thousands of reputable work-at-home businesses in more than 50 divisions.
- solidgigs.com :- SolidGigs is a website that searches the freelancing community for the greatest freelance opportunities. Time is money in our world.
- dynamitejobs.com :- Every week, 100+ new online jobs are added, with incredible filters and a large number of positions from smaller businesses and startups.
Feel free to ask any doubt you have and let me know in the discussions / comments.😇