In this course, you will learn Larval 6 Core Functionalities, Laravel 6 CRUD and Default Authentication System.
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework, which is robust and easy to understand. It follows a model-view-controller design pattern. Laravel reuses the existing components of different frameworks which helps in creating a web application. The web application thus designed is more structured and pragmatic.
Why We Should Learn Laravel?
- Laravel is a first development life cycle and less code functionality
- It's easy to learn
- Making web applications faster
- Configuration error and exception handling
- Automation testing work.
- URL Routing Configuration is very high in Laravel.
- Scheduling tasks configuration and management
- It has a huge community
- Unlimited resource.
- Most importantly it's very easy to get a job if you have Laravel skills.
What you'll learn
- Laravel 6 Fundamental
- Laravel 6 CRUD Functions
- How to insert Data in Database
- How to Read Data From Database
- How to Update Data in Database
- How to Delete Data From the Database
- Laravel 6 Default Authentication System
- How to Set Up Reset Password Option
- How to Create Change Password Option