"Where is the future of work" is almost as important a question as, "What is the future of work?"
That's why the minds behind Range are on a mission to keep teams connected, focused and productive no matter where they're working.
Dan Pupius, CEO and co-founder of Range, joins us this week to discuss the need for better, more collaborative tools as work becomes increasingly team and project based. Dan believes software development was the vanguard to the 21st century work model: when a distinction between 'normal' work and hybrid work will no longer exist because all work will be hybrid work.
- Why current management models are designed around factories
- What is hybrid work and is it the future?
- Hybrid work best practices
- How a sense of belonging helps teams move faster
- The reasons work has become increasingly team-based
With over 2000 members, the Dev Interrupted Discord Community is the best place for Engineering Leaders to engage in daily conversation. No sales people allowed. Join the community >>