I have created a boilerplate application for API development built with Nodejs, ExpressJs, MongoDB.
- Basic Authentication (Register/Login with hashed password)
- Account confirmation with 4 (Changeable) digit OTP.
- Email helper ready just import and use.
- JWT Tokens, make requests with a token after login with
Authorizationheader with value
yourTokenwill be returned in Login response.
- Pre-defined response structures with proper status codes.
- Included CORS.
- Book example with CRUD operations.
- Validations added.
- Included API collection for Postman.
- Light-weight project.
- Test cases with Mocha and Chai.
- Code coverage with Istanbuljs (nyc).
- Included CI (Continuous Integration) with Travis CI.
- Linting with Eslint.
Any feedback suggestions are much appreciated. Pull requests are welcome.
Have a nice day!