In this review, I discuss these questions:
- How important is to keep things simple in software development?
- How can LinkedIn help you boost your career?
- Is it normal to learn as you go?
- What are the real pros and cons of a Computer Science degree?
- What is an effective trick to take leadership in meetings?
- What is the most important skill a programmer can learn?
Here are all the articles that I review in this video:
Before you go, follow me on Dev.to and on Twitter so you don't miss my next content.
Does front-end development as a we know it still exist; or has the role evolved into something we no longer recognise? As with evolution in nature, the evolution of "front-end" has resulted in several distinct flavours --- and in my opinion --- an identity crisis.