Some prompts I have in my notebook that I find handy, especially on the tough days.
- What did I learn from today?
- What steps did I take to be more successful, what can I do tomorrow?
- What strategies did I use today, and how would I change them for tomorrow?
- How did I keep going when things got tough?
- What did I learn from others?
And then a few reminders to myself:
- This is challenging, believe you can do it.
- I might not have got there yet, but I will if I keep working and thinking about it
- Appreciate you gave it a good shot - sometimes that's all you can do.
- It is OK to take risks - this is sometimes how that feels.
- If you surround yourself with smart people sometimes you will feel like the dumbest person in the room. Don't let it get to you.
- Getting better takes time - and I can see myself improving
- Learn and move on
Does anyone have any other good ones that work for them?
Top comments (4)
Here are some of my "prompts" as you call them. Hope you find value in them. Cool post!
Oooh I like those - nice
Appreciate you gave it a good shot - sometimes that's all you can do.
This has been my mantra this year. Good post Mark! Always a pleasure reading your stuff!