I didn't wrote a post since 1.18.11 so I will include all changes since that version (including the right version with the change)
fullScreenin options, non breaking since the old property is still supported. (
- By default motion is reduced when css motion reduction is enabled (
- Emitters and absorbers now can have a name in options (
- Responsive options (
- Resize keeps particles in place (
- Added overlap options to collisions (
- Added move speed decay option (
- Added external confetti shape, closes #605 (
- Added emitters spawn color (
- Added animation loop count for opacity and size options (
- Added noise/path generator in plugins management (
- Added Vector class, this is now used in particle velocity and position
- Emitters uses the main loop, so they pause/play with the same particles logic (
- Fixed size and opacity animations (broken between
1.22.0, restored in
- Options now can accept any additional property, double check the names; it's not
any, it uses the indexer.
1.23.0 the new Vector class is used in particle speed and position, this will change how the speed works, it was a bug made in
particles.js and not fixed.
The particle speed has now
angle property so it's calculated correctly with the right values instead of the old bad values.
Old speed values will result in rectangular emitters, this new calculation method will result in circular emitters and more linear speed.
I made an article some days ago about this new shape
You can find all the demos on CodePen here
If you want to use tsParticles with jQuery checkout this repository
If you want to use tsParticles with VueJS checkout this repository
If you want to use tsParticles with ReactJS checkout this repository
A 3rd-party component is available too, read more here
If you want to use tsParticles with Preact checkout this repository
If you want to use tsParticles with Angular CLI (actually v9) checkout this repository
Checkout the demos here: https://particles.matteobruni.it
Do you want to replace the old, outdated and abandoned
You're in the right place!
tsParticles - Easily create highly customizable particles animations and use them as animated backgrounds for your website. Ready to use components available for React, Vue.js (2.x and 3.x), Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno.
tsParticles - TypeScript Particles
A lightweight TypeScript library for creating particles. Dependency free (*), browser ready and compatible with React, Vue, Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno
Do you want to use it on your website?
This library is available on the two most popular CDNs and it's easy and ready to use, if you were using particles.js it's even easier.
You'll find the instructions below, with all the links you need, and don't be scared by TypeScript, it's just the source language.
If you are still interested some lines below there are some instructions for migrating from the old particles.js library.
Hosting / CDN
Please use this hosts or your own to…
If you like this project support it with a star 🌟
Feel free to contribute to the project!