First of all, thanks to all users that left a stars to this project, it's growing fast for being just a new particles library.
I wanted to release the
1.31.0 version when 2K stars reached since it was a close target.
Now let's see what's new in this version
- Added zIndex options, closes #979
- Added particles groups to options
- Infection is now a plugin, and it's included and is not included in the slim version
- Changed particles move distance options to an horizontal/vertical object, single number still valid
Here we can see the new Z Index effect, particles are in different "layers" and opacity is not affected by configuration.
Let's set a new target to 3K stars from now, thanks for the new star ⭐️
tsParticles - TypeScript Particles
A lightweight TypeScript library for creating particles. Dependency free (*), browser ready and compatible with React.js, Vue.js (2.x and 3.x), Angular, Svelte, jQuery, Preact, Inferno, Riot.js, Solid.js, and Web Components
Table of Contents
- Use for your website
- Official components for some of the most used frameworks
- Templates and Resources
- Demo / Generator
- Video Tutorials
- Migrating from Particles.js
- Dependency Graphs
Do you want to use it on your website?
Documentation and Development references here
This library is…
You can see other configurations and articles in my profile