As I approach the end of my dev bootcamp journey, I have found it easy to feel burnt out and like I just...need a break. As I searched for inspiration to take a break I saw one of my lazy cats sleeping on my couch. I realized they know how to relax better than anyone I know. I also realized I was relaxing just by looking at them....So without further ado...look at my cats!
Meet Jerry and Sam
Sam (The cream colored one) is 8 years old and Jerry (The red one) is almost 6 years old. They are both shelter cats and are attached at the hip. It wasn't always like that though. We got Sam 2 years before Jerry and when we first brought Jerry home, Sam would do nothing but hiss and swat at him. But nowadays it is hard to find them apart from one another.
Their favorite passtimes include:
- Losing all their toys under the couch
- Kicking litter all over our hardwood floors and getting it in our bed
- Bird watching
- Eating ribbons and broom bristles
- Costing way too much money to feed because they both need prescription vet food
- Singing the songs of their people EVERY MORNING BETWEEN 4:30 and 5 AM
- Being Cute
They aren't always asleep...
But they usually are asleep...
Thanks for enjoying my cats!