'Making a Product: Transcripto' is an mkdev.originals web series that will see a small team of two making a working product step by step, from conception to designing and coding to the release! Join Kirill and Leo on the journey of creation of TRANSCRIPTO, a small but useful service for transcribing audio into text.
In ep. 2, while Kirill is busy writing the first lines of code, Leo comes up with reasons not to do his part of the work and delegates the creation of the logo to artificial intelligence:
- Episodes 0 & 1: Introduction & The Road To MVP.
- Episode 2: How to design a logo with the help of an AI.
- Episode 3: How to build a service prototype in 90 minutes.
- Episode 4: Making website design in 2 days.
- Episode 5: The Impostor Syndrome.
- Episode 6: How to calculate AWS & Stripe costs.
- Episode 7: Startup Launch.
- Episode 8: AWS Copilot.
- Episode 9: Now what?