'Making a Product: Transcripto' is an mkdev.originals web series that will see a small team of two making a working product step by step, from conception to designing and coding to the release! Join Kirill and Leo on the journey of creation of TRANSCRIPTO, a small but useful service for transcribing audio into text.
In ep. 5, Kirill is working on the features of Transcripto and then implements the design he got from Leo:
- Episodes 0 & 1: Introduction & The Road To MVP.
- Episode 2: How to design a logo with the help of an AI.
- Episode 3: How to build a service prototype in 90 minutes.
- Episode 4: Making website design in 2 days.
- Episode 5: The Impostor Syndrome.
- Episode 6: How to calculate AWS & Stripe costs.
- Episode 7: Startup Launch.
- Episode 8: AWS Copilot.
- Episode 9: Now what?