I have a simple project to work on this weekend. Just to brief..
A chrome extension that shows data from local storage for easy viewing & copy-paste.
While development, there is a need to get the userId, token, etc fields from the storage. This chrome extension shows a popup box at the bottom of the screen with configured keys to display from local storage. Clicking on each field copies the content to the clipboard.
To add a field, select the key from local storage, select the path to the key. ex data.userInfo.token , assign a label to it.
This is just a 1 day project..In return you might get some good feedback from developers who might like it & n+1 projects in your resume..that's all 😂
Some of my previous projects:
- Array Builder - A free tool to visualize the output of array operations
- Fireboard - A work tracker for software developers
- File Ops - A VS Code extension to easily tag/alias files & quick switch between files
- Note Box - A chrome extension to add notes/todos based on URL
- Github Marker - A chrome extension to Favorite, Bookmark & Mark link as Read in Github