I am junior and self taught developer, most of my experience being with WordPress. I love working in the frontend.
I was fortunate enough to be hired way before I had ever written a line of code but unfortanately, in my country certifications kind of truimph experience so in the event that I lose my job, it would mean I stay jobless.
This story's happy ending starts before the actual end. MY BOSS IS PAYING FOR MY MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION!!! so yeah, I will be documenting everything I learn and I hope this series will serve as a helpful resource for anyone else pursuing the course in the future.
Let's get started with what the topics I will be covering in this series.
Implement and Manipulate Document Structures and Objects
- Create the Document Structure by using HTML
- Write Code that Interacts with UI Controls
- Apply Styling to HTML Elements Programmatically
- Implement HTML5 APIs
- Establish the Scope of Objects and Variables
- Create and Implement Objects and Methods