Learning React is not easy. It's just a view library so it does not give you everything you need to build large scale apps.
So when it comes to learning React, just learning core React is not enough. You also need to use external libraries like Redux for managing complex state, React Router for managing routing and so on.
So I have launched a FREE React Router Course! 🥳
What's Inside the course?
- Get hands-on experience by writing and understanding each line of code
- Learn through live Code Sandbox demos in each section
- Learn the basics of React Router
- Learn how to avoid performance issues while creating routes
- Learn why some routes never get rendered by default and how to fix it
and much more...
I can't wait to see you inside. Click the below link to access the course for FREE.
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get amazing tips, tricks, articles and discount deals directly in your inbox.