I saw a lot of messages and questions like "Is GitHub Safe?", "Would my code be safe on GitHub?", and many others along this line. It seems there are only vague answers to that on the internet so with the below video I want to give you clear answers to the following questions and topics:
- Is GitHub safe to use? Platform safety
- Tracking cookies on GitHub
- GitHub's transparency report
- Security Incident Response Team
- Is my code on GitHub safe?
- What can we do to be safer?
- What about Authentication on GitHub?
- Tools for a safer GitHub
- Are GitHub Actions safe?
And I've teamed up with Anthony Borton (DevOps Architect @ GitHub) to bring you all the information you need.
Watch the full video here 🤓
The content starts at minute 5:07
Like, share and follow me 🚀 for more content: