There's a cool new feature in Chrome. It's in the "experimental" features so it's still in development.
Steps to activate it you:
- Open the dev tools -
Command+Option+Ion Mac &
- Click the settings button (it looks like a big cog).
- Click the "Experiments" tab.
- Check the "CSS Overview" option. ✅
- Close the menu (and you may need to reopen the dev tools).
- Check out a shiny new "CSS Overview" tab.
Now to use it all you have to do is click "Capture Overview" to get the overview of any page.
I hope this tip helped and until the next one, happy coding! 💜
Subscribe on Codú Community