2019 has been a year of challenges, hardwork, failures and success. Most importantly a year of LEARNING .
This year has certainly been a turning point in my life. Not because this year has brought good things in my life, but because I chose to make my life better from this year.
I would like to share some of my achievements from this year.
- I worked on a freelancing project and earned my first salary.
- I completed 5 months paid internship and learnt alot of interesting technologies like Node.js, MongoDB, Express.js, Cloud Hosting and much more.
- I got recruited during campus placements and will be starting my first job as a Trainee Software Developer after graduation.
- I started making contributions to Open Source. Thanks to Hacktoberfest.
- I hosted my first desktop application - https://cyoms.tech
- I learnt to make the best out of every situation
Well this is not just a year recap. I would like to share some things which have helped me in my journey.
I started writing my daily events in a dairy and then later it turned into it a habit. I would definitely suggest maintaining a diary to get some routine in your life.
There is no key or a secret to achieve things. Everything indirectly depends on your time management.
There will never be a crash course or a map to manage yourself. Working on yourself and creating your own routines is the only way.
Always feel free to explore and draw from your own experiences.