As an Indie developer, it is kind of easy & obvious to build anything without evaluating the pros n cons of the idea.
This is because, in product management process developers are tend to be on the solution side of the customer. But as an Indie you should see yourself how to work on the problem side of the customer too.
Before building, one should answer to the following questions:
- What's your idea(one-liner)?
- What's the opportunity size?
- Who's your target audience?
- What is/are the problem(s)?
- What is/are the solution(s)?
- How do you monetize it?
- What are the other alternatives?
You can evaluate and manage your ideas in notion document
👉 Download document
checkout my previous post https://dev.to/pradeepb28_/showcase-avoid-those-awkward-moments-in-1-click-3gea