I spent time in quarantine watching movies on netflix. I have a 21:9 monitor (ultrawide) and all the films have black side bands, I hate black bars! I used chrome extensions to solve the problem but they don't work on all the services I use, they are not stable, they are complicated to use and I gave up: I created my extension that solves the problem! You can cut, crop, zoom and use it on 21:9 or 32:9 monitors and work on all the web sites you want!
Fit the screen properly in fullscreen mode on monitor with 21:9 aspect ratio. Work on Netflix, Youtube, PrimeVideo, VVVVID, etc...
- [✔️] Easy to use
- [✔️] MIT License
- [✔️] Browser supported: Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- [✔️] Fix aspect ratio on 21:9 monitor (stretch / crop)
- [✔️] Customize Aspect ratio value (32:9 and 19:10 monitors)
- [✔️] ON / OFF buttons
- [✔️] Keyboard shortcuts
- [✔️] Netflix
- [✔️] Youtube
- [✔️] Prime Video
- [✔️] Dailymotion
- [✔️] Vimeo
- [✔️] VVVVID
- [✔️] Crunchyroll
- [✔️] Twitch
- [✔️] ...add custom domain and try fix size of player on all websites!
- [✔️] Translations: 🇬🇧 🇮🇹 🇵🇱 🇪🇸 (Help me ❤️)
You can set shortcuts on
chrome://extensions/shortcuts. No Default shortcuts available.
- Code and Contributions have MIT License
- Images and logos have CC BY-NC 4.0 License (Freepik Premium License)
- Documentations and Translations have CC BY 4.0 License