In this post, I am going to provide everything about Berry - The React-based Material Admin Template. This blog will cover the following topics.
- What makes Berry different from others?
- Technology stack
- Package Includes
- Our Continuous Involvement in customer satisfaction
- Future planning & roadmap
Let me explain all the above points in detail.
At First glance, minimal Design makes Berry an Identical React backend template. Our focus is not just to achieve a simplistic design but it also provides a great User Experience and Berry will prove it. There are numerous features that make Berry one of the best, most powerful react admin templates available.
- Light / Dark Layouts
- LTR / RTL (Right-to-Left) Layouts
- Live customization of Font Family
- Use Eye-catchy warm color palette.
- Easy & consistent folder structure
- Prettier and well-Commented code style
- Organized code structure
- The hassle-free setup process and convenient helper guide
- Easy to implement components and pages
- Built with Material-UI v5 components library
- Authentication Methods - Auth0, Firebase, JWT
- Built with React Hooks API
- Redux & React Context API for State Management
- React Router for Navigation Routing
- Axios to Mock APIs
- Support of react-script
- Code Splitting
- Multi-Language Support
- 100+ Ready to use pages
- 5+ Working Apps like Mail, Chat, User Management, Contact, Calendar, and more to come soon.
- Vertical page Layout with unlimited Menu level support.
- Menu Header with creative yet useful Notification & User Dialog options.
- Live Customizer with support of font selection, Layout switcher, Border radius and Button shadow enables/disable options.
- 2 Dashboards with Footer features.
- 50+ Useful Data, Statistics, and Chart Widgets.
- Contact cards Grid & List variants.
- 10+ Important Form Plugins like Masking, Editor, Autocomplete, Clipboard, etc...
- Table variants like Simple table, Data table, Enhanced table with search, filter, pagination support.
- 3 Variants of Authentication pages like login, register, forget & reset the password, OTP verification.
- Maintenance Pages like Error, coming soon (2), under construction.
- Utility pages like Typography, Color, Shadows, Icons (i.e. 2000+ Material Icons, Tabler Icons)
- Landing Page
The final download package includes the following directory.
- Full & Skeleton (Quick start) package.
- Figma Design Resource File.
We have tested the Berry in the following environment.
- Browser compatibility - Chrome, Mozilla, Edge, Safari (macOS), Opera
- Design Tested on Retina Displays, Laptop media, and responsive media like Tablet / iPad and Mobile devices.
- Page speed test made using Google Page Speed, GT Metrix tools.
Customers always wanted a product that gives them satisfaction in terms of usability, support, and easy-to-find query solutions. To achieve that we have a plan for continuous involvement in Berry. From our past experience, we found that manage the following things makes a good impact on customers that helps them quickly find solutions in the very first step without writing a ticket to us. us.
- Knowledge Base
- Video Tutorials
- Quick FAQs
- A Support System with minimum turnaround time query resolution Act upon Customer Feedback queries
We consider Berry react dashboard as a long run project. We shake our hand with ongoing trends, by doing our continuous involvement in our users' needs & their problem statement. So we will work based upon it.
- More App Pages like E-commerce, File Manager, Sass.
- Conceptual Analytic, Sass, E-commerce Dashboards.
- Rich set of Widgets for Statistics, Data, Charts.
- More Page Layouts - Horizontal, Collapse.
- Considering Form pages like Form Wizard, Multi-Column Forms, Form Validations.
- Considering Form Plugins like Form Mega Options, MaxLength, Multi-Select, Select2, noUISlider, Form Repeater, Auto resize Textarea, MarkDown Editor, File Upload.
Hope you enjoy this detailed post. I try to cover up the many things about our Berry Project which make sense upon Technology aspects and our future plan for The Berry Material UI admin template. I will regularly make a post on Berry, so you can better know it. Stay tuned and stay safe.
Follow & receive updates about Berry's Progress. Soon we will launch Berry Open source and premium version.