Hey guys, hope you are all doing well. With this pandemic, I had some time to spare.
So here is how I utilized my time during #lockdown, things I achieved in the past 2 months:
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified
- Oracle Cloud Foundations Certification
- Joined and contributed the sub-reddit r/awscertifications
- Consistently write blog posts on DEV.to
- Started Preparing for AWS Certified Developer Associate
- Got the 4 Week Streak Badge on dev.to
- Published my notes for all the cloud exams that I am preparing for : https://rishabkumar7.github.io/CloudNotes/
- AWS Certified Developer Associate
- Started preparing for Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900), thanks to @johanrin for the motivation!
Received 8 Week streak badge🎉
I don't think I did a lot but I am quite happy with these achievements.
Feel free to share you wins, all wins count -- big or small 💪