This article presents a curated list with Next JS Templates, the popular React Framework used to build blazing fast web apps and static sites.
For newcomers, Next JS is a complete full-stack framework built on top of React.js useful to build static sites, APIs, and even full-stack applications.
Thank you! Content provided by AppSeed - App Generator.
- (Free) NextJS Material Kit - product page
- (Free) NextJS Material Dashboard - product page
- (Free) NextJS Argon Dashboard - product page
- (Free) Notus NextJS - product page
- (PRO) NextJS Material Kit PRO - product page
- (PRO) NextJS Argon Dashboard PRO - product page
- (PRO) NextJS Material Dashboard PRO - product page
Disclosure - This post contains affiliate links.
If you use these links to buy something (no additional cost to you) I may earn a commission, product, or service. Thank you!
NextJS comes with an impressive set of features, almost ZERO configuration. A few reasons to use NextJS ar at least play a bit with this framework:
- Built on top of React. If you are a React developer, the learning curve might be shorter
- Internationalization - A feature heavily used in eCommerce products (not only)
- SSG, SSR supported by default. No tweaks or hacking required.
- Other goodies: Code-splitting, File-system routing, fast refresh
For more information feel free to access the official website:
NextJS Material is an open-source Material-UI React Dashboard with a fresh, new design inspired by Google's Material Design. We are very excited to introduce our take on the material concepts through an easy to use and beautiful set of components. NextJS Material Dashboard was built over the popular Material-UI, NextJS and React frameworks.
NextJS Material Kit is a Free Material Design Kit made for NextJS, React and Material-UI. NextJS Material Kit is built with over 100 individual frontend elements, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. All components can take variations in color, that you can easily modify using SASS and JSS (inside JS files) files and classes.
NextJS Argon Dashboard is built with over 100 individual components, giving you the freedom of choosing and combining. This open-source React Dashboard can be customized with ease by updating the SAAS files shipped with the project.
Start your development with a Free Tailwind CSS and NextJS UI Kit and Admin. Let Notus NextJS amaze you with its cool features and build tools and get your project to a whole new level.
Fully Coded Components Notus NextJS is built with over 100 individual components, giving you the freedom to choose and combine. All components can take variations in colors that you can easily modify using Tailwind CSS classes (NOTE: each time you add a new class, a class that does not exist in
assets/styles/tailwind.css, you will need to compile again tailwind).
Thanks for reading! For more resources please access:
- NextJS - official website
- More NextJS Templates - provided by Creative-Tim
- AppSeed - for more React Starters and LIVE Support
Thank you! Btw, my (nick) name is Sm0ke and I'm pretty active also on Twitter.