Join our CEO Eduardo Messuti in the ▶️ Running in Production podcast, where he and host Nick Janetakis talk about the different challenges that go behind the curtains in running a hosted status page & monitoring platform using Elixir and Phoenix since 2017.
Some of the subjects discussed are:
- How picking Elixir as the backend impacted the project early on as it was maturing.
- Hosting the platform in DigitalOcean and Heroku.
- How we manage to serve ~500k requests/day.
- How we created a Restful API to send batch email through our customer's SMTP servers.
- How we use Docker and docker-compose together with Github actions for deployment.
- What's our experience with hiring Elixir developers.
For this and much more interesting insights listen to the podcast at: