Hey Devs, do you like #dotnet and #security?
Then you might 💖 this curated list of awesome-dotnet-security resources to help fortify .NET code.
A curated list of awesome .NET Security related resources.
List inspired by the awesome list thing.
Supported by: GuardRails.io
- .NET Core Security Headers - Middleware for adding security headers to an ASP.NET Core application.
- NetEscapades.AspNetCore.SecurityHeaders - Small package to allow adding security headers to ASP.NET Core websites.
- HtmlSanitizer - Cleans HTML to avoid XSS attacks.
- JWT .NET - Jwt.Net, a JWT (JSON Web Token) implementation for .NET.
- NWebsec - Security libraries for ASP.NET.
Static Code Analysis
- Security Code Scan - Vulnerability Patterns Detector for C# and VB.NET.
- Puma Scan - Puma Scan is a .NET software secure code analysis tool providing real time, continuous source code analysis.
- DevSkim - DevSkim is a set of IDE plugins and rules that provide security "linting" capabilities.
Vulnerabilities and Security Advisories
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments.
And, please leave a like (or ⭐ the repo) if you find it useful.