After the success of the Awesome PHP and Golang lists, it was time to put the spotlight on Python, which is the 3rd most widely used programming language according to GitHub. See https://octoverse.github.com/projects#languages.
Check out the curated list of awesome-python-security resources here:
A curated list of awesome Python security related resources.
List inspired by the awesome list thing.
Supported by: GuardRails.io
Web Framework Hardening
Secure.py - secure.py
🔒is a lightweight package that adds optional security headers and cookie attributes for Python web frameworks.
- Flask-HTTPAuth - Simple extension that provides Basic, Digest and Token HTTP authentication for Flask routes.
- Flask Talisman - Talisman is a small Flask extension that handles setting HTTP headers that can help protect against a few common web application security issues.
- Django Session CSRF - CSRF protection for Django without cookies.
- hawkeye - Multi purpose security/vulnerability/risk scanning tool supporting Ruby, Node.js, Python, PHP and Java.
- GuardRails - A GitHub App that gives you instant security feedback in your Pull Requests.
- Hubble - Hubble is a modular, open-source security compliance framework.
- Salus - Multi purpose security scanning tool supporting Ruby…
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments.
And, please leave a like (or ⭐ the repo) if you find it useful.