Prometheus has become the mainstream monitoring tool of choice in container and microservice world. 🔥
In my new video you will learn:
- Why Prometheus is so important in such infrastructure and what are some specific use cases
- Where and why is Prometheus used?
- Specific Use Cases
- How Prometheus works? What are targets and metrics?
- How does Prometheus collect those metrics from its targets?
- I explain Prometheus Architecture with simple diagrams and go through the main components: Prometheus Server, Pushgateway, Alertmanager, Prometheus Data Storage
- Configuring Prometheus - Example YAML Configuration
- The advantages of Prometheus Pull System compared to alternative monitoring tools, which use Push System
- Using Prometheus Monitoring with Docker 🐳 and Kubernetes
You will also better understand why it’s important to monitor your applications/infrastructure in general.
✅ Separate practical video for monitoring Kubernetes services with Prometheus will follow ✅
► Get 30% off - with this code: UDEMY_NANA_NOV2020: Udemy course here
► Kubernetes 101: Compact and easy-to-read ebook bundle 🚀
It's a handy way to quickly look something up or refresh your knowledge at work and use it as your cheatsheet 😎
I'm happy to connect with you on 🙂