Learn how to configure build tools in Jenkins and use it in Jenkinsfile
Using Jenkins you want to build and package your application. So, depending on your application language you need a different build tool available on Jenkins.
In this video I show you how to install and configure Gradle, Yarn and NPM in Jenkins and how to use those build tools in Jenkinsfile.
- How to use build tools in Jenkins
- Check if your build tool is already available
- Install npm and yarn from plugins and configure it
- Use build tools (gradle and yarn) in Jenkinsfile
- Alternative to using build tools in Jenkinsfile
I'm happy to connect with you on