YAML Configuration File is the main tool for creating and configuring components in Kubernetes cluster
In this video I show the syntax and contents of the configuration file by showing how to create and connect deployment and service component.
It's a good mix of simple animations (theory) and demo (practice) to get a good understanding.
Overview of the content:
- 3 parts of a Kubernetes configuration file
- format of configuration file
- blueprint for pods (template)
- connecting services to deployments and pods (label & selector & port)
- connecting deployment to pods
- connecting services to deployments
I'm happy to connect with you on