I'm excited to announce that I'm hosting my first LIVE Webinar on Kubernetes 🤓 👩🏻💻
Though I love to create my videos on Youtube, especially reading the comments how they helped you in learning 💙, this is still special. The attendees on the webinar will be limited and you can follow along live and ask me questions directly. 🙂
You will learn quite a lot 🎓 :
- how to deploy Elastic Search StatefulSet on Cloud Platform using Helm.
- how to attach persistent volumes to your Elastic Search pods using cloud storage.
- how StatefulSet works and the concepts of data persistence
- deploy a simple Nodejs application that will log directly into elastic search
- deploy Kibana, so you can see elastic search data in Kibana UI
► When: Saturday June 13, 2020
► Topic: Deploy Elastic Search StatefulSet and Kibana with Helm on a Cloud platform
► Duration: The webinar will take around 1hour and 30mins
► Find out more/register here 👉🏼 https://bit.ly/2TWbxU0
► Q&A: You can ask questions during the webinar and also exchange questions in the group chat 🙂
BONUS: The awesome thing is, that the webinar will be recorded. So, even if you don't have time, when registered you get the recording with the same live experience (incl. the Demo, Chat Q&A) 🙂
Also there will be a surprise bonus for all the attendees! 🎉 😉
Besides that, I'm always happy to connect with you: 🙂