Do you want to gamify your app?
Would you like to enjoy some of the benefits that gamification can bring to your or your users?
Would you like to save time and money to get a rich set of gamification features?
If you said, "Yes", to any of these questions, then you will want to take a look at r4nkt.com.
R4nkt is a drop-in service that makes introducing gamification to your application easy. It is meant to be used via API, which means that it is platform-agnostic. It looks to handle as much of the heavy lifting of gamification as possible, currently supporting many common gamification features that will add value to your application.
Some of its high-level features include:
- Platform-agnostic: Once a r4nkt game is created, it can be managed and used via API from any platform that can make HTTP requests.
- Standard gamification resources: Define your own achievements and the actions and criteria required to earn them. Create and use different kinds of leaderboards for different purposes.
- Quality of life improvements: Features like reactions and achievement stacks aim to improve the quality of life for r4nkt developers.
- Language/Framework Packages: We currently have a PHP SDK and a Laravel package to help get up to speed more quickly. More will be added as time allows and need/interest dictate.
- Flexible admin options: Use the API or our Laravel Nova-based GUI admin tool.
- Secure: All connections are secure and data is protected.
- Powerful backend: Powered by AWS.
- Respects privacy: R4nkt does not collect your users' personal data...at all.
R4nkt is ready to be opened up to a few people who are in a position to "kick its tires", so to speak. We are hoping for feedback that will help us iron out wrinkles, address any unforeseen pain points or missing functionality, and determine near-future feature development.
You can also read a little more on our blog.
Thanks...! We're looking forward to working with you.