A weekly selection of design links, brought to you by your friends at the UX Collective.
- Guided by Style → How Dropbox keeps their content style guide use-worthy.
- Focus Style → Moving away from default accessibility focus styles.
- Economist Visual → How The Economist is redefining its visual language.
Stories from the community
It’s time we retire John Doe →
By István Jakab
Mass shootings are a design problem →
By Aaron Travis, MBA
The league of evil designers →
By Linnéa Strid
More top stories:
- The “art” of demotivating a UX designer → By Andreea Popescu
- The U.S. Navy’s $100 million checkbox → By Adrian Hanft
- Why designers should think more like social workers → By Lindsey Cochran
- Subscription models: lessons from the good, the bad and the ugly → By Rhiana Matthew
- What is a UX without a PM? → By Pat Davivongsa
- First law of the interface: the interface is the place of interaction → By Carlos A. Scolari
- 5 fuckups I’ve made as a UX designer → By Jonas Engkvist
News & ideas
- Consentful Tech → How to build products with consent at their core.
- Get Realer → The problem with CGI in movies and union labor.
- Data-Informed → The pitfalls of being a data-driven product.
- Startup Bingo → For whenever you hear a classic startup cliché.
Tools & resources
- Guide to React → A thorough React guide for designers, by Framer.
- Sheet 2 Site → Create a site from Google Sheets without code.
- Sheet Best → Turn your Google Spreadsheets into JSON APIs.
- 20,000 Startups → Startup ideas for important human activities.
Top comments (0)