- Pause and Effect → The past and future of punctuation marks.
- Graphics Aliasing → The jagged edges when rendering triangles.
- Corona Charts → A guide to understanding COVID-19 charts.
More top stories:
- Are public touchscreens bad for the user’s health? → By Rebekah Champa
- Can we stop defaulting to “Lean Research?” → By zarla ludin
- 10 essential cognitive & behavior patterns for UX design → By Danny Sapio
- Design for progress over perfection → By Dan Shilov
- COVID-19: how much of your privacy are you willing to give up? → By Rubens Cantuni
- How UX research can get a seat at the table — a case study → By Maryam Maleki
- Developing your product growth strategy → By Hena Shah
- Sofa Singers → A remote event to spark joy and connection.
- Slack’s New Design → How customers helped shape the future of Slack.
- Dribbble’s Redesign → Its first complete redesign in the last ten years.
- City in Figma → These designers are building a city on Figma.
- Markup → Turn your website into a feedback canvas.
- Mote → Leave audio comments on google docs.
- Snap Font → Test Google/local fonts on any website.
- Vincent → Design and frontend news on your phone.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.
Level up every day