The other day I was talking to a friend of mine who is an architect. A lot of her work involves dealing with corporate briefs: companies that hire her to re-imagine their office space to make it more pleasant for employees and more efficient for the company.
One of the most common requests? “We would love for our office space to feel more like Google.” More
- 20 Design Levers → Aligning your work with success of the business.
- Installability → How native is the web today?
- Our Design System is a Meeting → Braintree’s design system is a meeting, yours might be too.
The UX Collective newsletter is a self-funded newsletter read by over 125,200 designers every week. The best way you can support it is by sharing it with your friends.
- Power Trip → Trip Advisor has a new visual identity.
- Lingua Franca → A design language for human-centered AI.
- Diversity Trap → When “we welcome diversity” is a red flag.
- Plane Sleeping → Illustrated encyclopedia of sleeping on a plane.
- SVGs for Web → Why and how to optimize SVGs for the web.
- Leave me Alone→ Easily unsubscribe from unwanted emails.
- Gradient Icons → A free SVG icons pack made for gradient lovers.
- Apprvl → Easily approve images with your clients.
We believe designers are thinkers as much as they are makers. So we created the design newsletter we have always wanted to receive.