I'm looking for a CMS/BackOffice/Admin site to help me manage my multiple B2B customers.
Our needs are:
- Providing a backoffice to our customers, where each user can connect to its own tenant and access its tenant's data only.
- The backoffice must be generated automatically from a data structure (db schema for instance)
- An API must be generated automatically from the data structure (allows to consume the data from web apps, mobiles, etc.)
- Ideally, this API would be a GraphQL server because that's what we use already.
- Advanced permissions and roles for internal users, basically need to configure who can view which tables, or has update/delete permissions on which tables. It must be flexible and non-blocking for our business evolution/future needs
- The backoffice needs to be flexible about UI components/views so that we can create our own workflows, views and components.
- Theming capabilities of the backoffice, per tenant, would nice to have.
I've been looking for quite some time but none of my findings were satisfying.
Strapi is close but doesn't support anything related to multi tenancy, also permissions aren't as flexible as what we're looking for.