The AngularJS websites are everywhere. Right from the time of its release in the year 2009 till date, it is a standout amongst the most prevalent frameworks around the web that you can enlist as a developer located in any part of the world.
2. Netflix is an American service provider, which facilitates customers to watch online movies and daily soaps on different gadgets. Among the fundamental highlights, Netflix is the expansive database of serials and movies of whose legitimate contents available to view in ultra-high definition or 4K. The team at Netflix used AngularJS as the frontend tool and the backend needs were satisfied by technologies like Python and Flask.
3. Weather is another acclaimed AngularJS illustration. This online form of The Weather Channel offers the great degree of angular conjecture. As indicated by SimilarWeb, Weather.com is one of the best 5 most went by climate sites on the planet. In addition, it positioned among the best six news and data destinations. In 2016, developers were asked to build the Weather website all over again and this time around they used Drupal as CMS with Symfony2 components. Thus Angular came as a savior.
4. Lego is the producer of plastic development toys that was established in Denmark back in 1949. While Lego site propelled in 1996, it has undergone change quite a few times and now AngularJS developers have been handed over the task. Lego Company ensuring the publicity of Star Wars Rebels mini-series constructed manual poster creator device. It enables any client to make his or her own intuitive publication on Star Wars topic. While it's anything but a monstrous adaptable AngularJS web application, it is as yet a decent case of Angular undertaking.
5. PayPal is a standout amongst the most powerfully created electronic payment frameworks around the world. It works in more than 200 nations and within excess of 25 monetary forms. It is a well-known name in specialist groups and is thought to be an ideal method to pay and get cash in. The PayPal site is produced with AngularJS and it is one of the best went by destinations on the Internet planet.
6. The Guardian, a world-celebrated British news service, is one of the first class online daily papers in Great Britain. With more than 42M website visitors, it topped the top five list of most widely read across the globe in 2014. The site is executed as an AngularJS application.
7. ING is a multinational finance and budgetary service, looked for choices to make a typical interface for several pages and web applications. While they don't utilize clean AngularJs, they ended up using SpectINGular framework and hybrid libraries from Angular in the core.
These are the top seven from the list of websites that were built using the popular AngularJS. Below is a list of the few other, 13 to be precise, websites created via AngularJS.
- Brilliant Earth (Angular JS 1.2 32)
- Copa Airlines (AngularJS 1.4.14)
- TAP Air Portugal (AngularJS 1.6.4)
- Hello Design Thinking (AngularJS 1.5.3)
- Skout (AngularJS 1.3. 15)
- Travel.gov (AngularJS 1.1.5)
- Fitbit community (AngularJS 1.4.8)
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library (AngularJS 1.5.11)
- TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICE (AngularJS 1.3.15)
- *JPMorgan Chase and Co. Jobs and Internships (AngularJS 1.4.1)
- ABC News (AngularJS 1.2.16)
- SanDisk (AngularJS 1.4.3)
- Trello Developers (AngularJS 1.3.20)
To wrap things up, AngularJS is really an exceptional platform, if utilized in the correct manner. As evident from the above listed websites, how efficient as well as effective AngularJS is when it comes to developing web apps. It is also beneficial for websites that only have a single page. It can serve the purpose of owning an amazing online platform to connect with your clients in an efficacious manner. So if you are looking to get your business website built, you must get associated with an experienced AngularJS development company or lookout for a freelance AngularJS developer to get the needful done. AngularJS is evolving and so should your business.