Databay is a scheduled data transfer interface, facilitating transfer of data from A to B on a scheduled interval. If your project requires custom data transfer, it would make my day if you gave Databay a look.
Some of Databay’s features are:
- Simple, decoupled interface — Easily implement data production and consumption that fits your needs.
- Granular control over data transfer — Multiple ways of passing information between producers and consumers.
- Asyncio supported — You can produce or consume asynchronously.
- We'll handle the rest — scheduling, startup and shutdown, exception handling, logging.
- Support for custom scheduling — Use your own scheduling logic if you like.
I’m looking for someone who would like to do some code review on it (it’s relatively small), so if you’d feel like reading some code and helping out - drop me a message. Thanks!
This is the first time I’m publishing an open source library so would love to hear your feedback.