Are you also tired of writing the same code for every project? 😔
I am, anyway. That's why I created a Rest API boilerplate for Node.js!
Only 3 simple steps to use them 🔥
I know that there are already such boilerplates, however, they are simply much too large and extensive for most purposes.
My boilerplate is as small as possible, but still offers you a meaningful structure for your projects.
- Dynamic creation of routes
- Preinstalled nodemon for faster development
- REST Client for testing routes
- 404 Route Handling
- Simple MySQL Database file
- Enviroment Variables (.env) for security (API keys, - password,...)
- Colored error and log messages
It could not be simpler:
- clone the repository with
git clone https://github.com/lorenzhohmann/rest-boilerplate.git
- navigate in the directory and execute
- Rename _.gitignore to .gitignore
So, if you have ideas for further features or suggestions for improvement: let me know.
Until then, happy coding and stay healthy! 😊