Hey dev.to community!
BxJS Weekly Episode 69 is now out! 🚀
Here's all the mentioned links (also found on github):
- What Is Electron and Why Is It So Polarizing?
- An Introduction to Stencil.js
- Call me maybe? Callbacks for beginners
- Next.js vs. Create React App: Whose apps are more performant?
- Building better React forms with Formik
- Deploy a Node.js Application to DigitalOcean with HTTPS
- The secret of good electron apps
- One simple trick to optimize React re-renders
- The 10 Component Commandments
- Adding a WebAssembly component to a React App
- Forget about component lifecycles and start thinking in effects
- Symbol.prototype.description is available in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Node.js!
- Postman now supports GraphQL
- Introducing tracking prevention, now available in Microsoft Edge preview builds
Any feedback is appreciated 😁
Social media links:
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting me 😉