A basic WebRTC video audio chat app made using python Flask.
Create and join video chat rooms. The users connects to each other in a peer to peer mesh network using WebRTC. They share their audio and video directly with each other without going through a centralized server. However, a centralized server is needed to initiate the connections at first using a process called signaling. This, signaling server is made using Flask in python and data is shared between server and clients using SocketIO.
For demo & explaination visit: https://youtu.be/ZvG1-s7QmLs
Source Code is Available in the description box below in the video. So do check it out...
To run this on your machine, install the following:
- python 3.x
Install requirements using pip:
pip install -r requirements.txt
To start a server on localhost:
- How to Run Python Code in Your Flutter App with pyFlut
- 21 must-read books for kids, beginner, advanced & interview with PDF 🐍
- Improve your workflow using Automation in Python
- 4 ways to create modern GUI in python in the easiest way possible
- 4 Free hosting platforms for python web app with step-by-step process
- 18 Python one-liners that will speed up your coding process.
- AI bot that could answer your questions
- Generate your own favourite TV episode using python