Salary Expectation: Up to €80K+ OTE
Smartly.io is a fast growing SaaS product company with over 400 Smartlies with footholds in 17 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Fullstack Developer to join our team Aether. In the team you will get to build Smartly's cross-platform functionality by developing services and functionality to end-users as well as to other developer teams within Smartly. Aether is a remote working team so you can work either anywhere from Finland or from Berlin!
We are quite agnostic about technology and always aim to choose the best tools for the job. On the backend, our favoured stack is NodeJS in combination with TypeScript usually coupled with PostgreSQL and/or RabbitMQ. On the front-end side of things, React with TypeScript is the flavour du jour.
• User identity management
• Role based control (RBAC) and dynamic access control
• Designing and implementing roles for different types of users
• Single Sign On (SSO) functionality and Just-in-Time User Provisioning
• Notifications (both Email and In-App) and messaging
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in building web backends using any reasonable stack. We appreciate experience in the NodeJS stack, and ability to understand PHP code as that is our legacy stack that we're trying to break down into microservices, but if you have experience in another web stack we can work it out.
• Fluency with current frontend development toolchains, whether that be React, Vue or Angular.
• Drive to solve customer problems and deliver value at a fast pace.
• Relocation Supports
• Comprehensive salary and bonus
• Full 5 weeks of paid vacation
• Health coverage
• Wellness program
• Company-paid learning opportunities (courses, conferences, books)
• Computer (MAC or PC) + phone with plan + Bose headphones
• Offsite and team outings
If you look to step-up your career as a senior developer, a Smartly.io self-organizing team could be your next home!
Alice Pham - Technical Sourcer @ Smartly.io
• Software Engineering at Smartly.io (https://www.smartly.io/blog/how-engineers-work-at-smartlyio)
• Smartly.io DevTalks (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kJhMGLLXtQ)